Friday, May 29, 2009

Up and Coming...

This weekend promises to be full of great entertainment and fun!

Tonight there is a free concert in Forsyth Park...the following peeps will be playing:

Ingram Hill
Reel Big Fish.
Dirty Dozen Brass Band
Michael Franti & Spearhead

Do I know these people?! NO! Do I care/want/need to? Hell to the naw! Haven't we discussed this before?!? LIVE MUSIC = ALWAYS AWESOME!

Saturday is going to be beach day. Michelle and her friend are coming into town. We do have a tiny complication with beach day...my tent is non-functioning. If all else fails I can rent a umbrella OR just sit under the pier. OR dig a really big hole in the sand, cover myself and use a snorkel to breathe.

This up and coming Tuesday I am having some touch up work done on some of my tattoos! YAY! It will ALMOST be like getting another one! I am thinking it will just piss me off enough that I will actually get my ass in gear and start saving for the really, real next tattoo I will be getting.

As usual, hope you have a wonderful weekend! Have a beer near and keep it between the ditches! Peace out! 10-4 good buddy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...