Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Weekend Review!

Went to see Dashboard Confessional! I enjoyed it even though I didn't know any of the music! Also got to enjoy a little bit of Statesboro's night life. It was unfortunate that I was so tired that I passed out before 1:00am and STILL had a killer hangover the next morning. LAME-O!

Saturday was spend doing laundry and in bed.

Sunday was spent at Forsyth Park taking in the sights of sweet little doggies! Ohhh how I love it! This Doggie Day was put on by the Humane Society. Peep some pics (taken by Michelle):

Paul and I speaking about something very important



Duke sporting some shades



Kane enjoying the breeze



All of Larkin and Paul's Dogs: Kane, Roxie Roxy and Duke



Pullo (Michelle's dog) sporting the shades



Roxie Roxy giving her signature smile!



Duke



Duke



Kim and Larkin



Larkin showing off her new hair



Biggest Great Dane I have EVER seen



Paul and Larkin



Pullo and Roxie Roxy meet



Pullo



Forsyth Park fountain and more doggies


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...