Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Part IV - The Wedding

FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding.

On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married.


Krystal was a bridesmaid and me and Bobby were dancers. Mostly Bobby!

Ahh, he makes me proud!

I also had a phenomenal time making fun of Krystal in her dress, make-up and fake eyelashes!

But then she made me take a serious one:



I would totally say something about the awesome clevage the girl possesses, but that might be rude. OH, WTF...check those puppies OUT!





That is Krystal's mom on the right and Krystal's friend, Kelly's mom on the left.



The party started getting pretty crunk and then you end up with pictures like this:







The after-the-party-at-the-reception-party (you know us, any excuse to celebrate!):

We went to a bar across the street from the reception:







This is Krystal's first (as in first, yes, that kinda first) boyfriend. Hehe, she would kill me if she knew I was putting this in my blog. That is what she gets for not reading it.



And THEN there was karaoke!

All in all it was a beautiful wedding, reception and after-reception party!

Bobby was so popular with the Emcee at the reception he gave Bobby his card to call him to help him with parties and such. Bobby explained that he lived 1,000 miles away and it probably wouldn't work out. Bobby then started making a marketing speach: "Bobby P's par-tays!" "Hire me for your bat mitzvahs, weddings, birthdays and more!"

I was all like, "Um, Bobby, how are you going to fit a yamaka on your head with your fo-hawk?"

He was unsure.

Then I was said, "OH OH OH!! I GOT IT! You can start a new trend! Slap a yamaka on your fo-hawk and call it a yama-hawk!! The Jewish kids would LOVE IT!"

SO, if you guys hear of a new Jewish trend, you heard it HERE first!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...