skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Funny E Photos
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Do you see what I see?
People! Do you see what I see in this picture...BESIDES Krystal's butt?!?!
Sushi right next to the strip club...REALLY...how much more PERFECT can it get??!?!??!
I am ready to move to L.A. for this reason ALONE. (the picture was taken in L.A.)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
My Daughter Has a Penis!
See, that's not something you hear everyday! But I heard it from Brother Joseph today. Did I tell you guys that Joseph and Ana are havin...
Double Post, Can I Get A Wha Wha!!
These were some motivational posters that I got in an e-mail that TOTALLY cracked me up. If you are easily offended then...well, what the fu...
You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!
I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity. This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when...
Chuck Em Up!
If you aren't aware of Dooce by now, you are a very virgin blogger. Dooce is the Queen of Blogdom. QUEEN, bitches! One of the greatest ...
I am Being Watched...
I am fairly certain that Marlboro is stalking me. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I have been playing the 100 Days of Flavor, which i...
The Morning After
I swanee! Who ever the FUCK decided to do Beer Bust at Blaine’s on Thursdays needs to be castrated and kicked in the throat. I cannot say no...
I Have A Semi-Mostly Famous Cousin!
I don't think I have ever told you guys about my awesomely awesome cousin, Kristi. She is the second cousin I ever had in my life (not m...
Popular Posts
Collective Soul - Dosage Tour - July 7, 2012
This past weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing my favorite band of all time - Collective Soul. I have been a mega super fan for de...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
Tamanna Bhatia Sexy Midrif Sexy Stomach Hot Photos
You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!
I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity. This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when...
My Daughter Has a Penis!
See, that's not something you hear everyday! But I heard it from Brother Joseph today. Did I tell you guys that Joseph and Ana are havin...
Crazy Town Tattoo
Crazy Town Tattoo Picture :
Double Post, Can I Get A Wha Wha!!
These were some motivational posters that I got in an e-mail that TOTALLY cracked me up. If you are easily offended then...well, what the fu...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
▼
April
Do you see what I see?
Strip Wars - A Disturbance In The Force
The Rainforest
Monday is here...
►
March
►
February
►
January