Thursday, October 9, 2008

You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!

I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity.

This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when we dee-bo'd my Aunt's camera and decided to take awesomely funny photos.

Initially it was just me and my brother, Joseph...



And then Mom totally caught us and joined in on the action





We finally congregated in the bathroom and my cousin, Thomas, caught us and joined in too.



My Aunt didn't find out we had done such shenanigans until she was back home in Atlanta and went to sort through the photos.

I love my family!

In conclution, I would like you to peep this here belly pic. My Mother has had THREE (count 'em - THREE) children and she has abs like this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...