skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Funny E Photos
Monday, May 4, 2009
Some More Made Up Awards
I have decided it is my new life mission to make up awards. It gives me joy. It is the small things in life, I say.
So, here are two that are up for grabs:
Feel free to take and share. After all, sharing IS caring.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
My Daughter Has a Penis!
See, that's not something you hear everyday! But I heard it from Brother Joseph today. Did I tell you guys that Joseph and Ana are havin...
Chuck Em Up!
If you aren't aware of Dooce by now, you are a very virgin blogger. Dooce is the Queen of Blogdom. QUEEN, bitches! One of the greatest ...
You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!
I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity. This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when...
Funnies
Upon randomly discussing, with Larkin, the lack of male escort service in the world, Larkin suggested we come up with one ourselves. I went ...
The Morning After
I swanee! Who ever the FUCK decided to do Beer Bust at Blaine’s on Thursdays needs to be castrated and kicked in the throat. I cannot say no...
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
I Can See Clearly Now...(Well, Not Yet)
I was watching "How It's Made" on TV the other day and they were showing how windshields are made. Interesting since I need to...
Popular Posts
Collective Soul - Dosage Tour - July 7, 2012
This past weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing my favorite band of all time - Collective Soul. I have been a mega super fan for de...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Tamanna Bhatia Sexy Midrif Sexy Stomach Hot Photos
Crazy Town Tattoo
Crazy Town Tattoo Picture :
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
Random Tuesdayness!
If you want sexy goodness all in your eye, BOOM: OK, not as good as or How about when I was searching for the above picture, I found this: T...
RIP Toby!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to Bobby's car, Toby, a 1995 Geo Prizm that has finally met his end. Toby kinda looks like this: Excep...
Part V - MD, DC, VA, GA!
Sunday morning, the day after the wedding and all night celebration, the newly wed coupled (wisely) decided on hosting a breakfast buffet. S...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
▼
May
Up and Coming...
Another Round of Myth Busting!
Collective Soul...You Know You Wanna!
WWYLL? (What Would You Look Like?)
Random Tuesday: Memorial Day Weekend Review! OH an...
Happy Hunting!!!
Just Few Things...
NEWS!
It's All About the Shoes!
Hold On, Kate! HOLD ON!
TAGGED!
Another Day, Another Gray
Happpppy FRIDAY!
Thirsty Thursday...
Happy Birthday Shout Out!
Wednesday! Whew!
Beaches, Bitches and Pukeage
Keepin It Classy!
One Award and a Made Up MeMe On Snacks
Yesterday Was Cinco, Today Is Ses
Don't You Want Me BABBBYYY!?
Cute Puppy Alert!
Another Weekend Review!
Some More Made Up Awards
Hot Damn! It's Friday!
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January