Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's All About the Shoes!

Deb got me all inspired to write a shoe post...she was having issues buying shoes, so if you are so inclined, go help "a sista out".

Last year...at least I think it was last year...maybe the year before that, I bought these shoes up in New Hampshire:



They are made by a company called Vibram and the type of shoe is called Five Fingers.



I totally flipped a scrip when I saw them...they were the coolest shoes ever! They are also crazy, crazy comfortable. They are made to give you the freedom of walking barefoot, without the pain on the bottom of your feet. They are PERFECT for the beach and bumming around town. I have gotten some strange looks wearing them, but anyone who has the guts to say anything always wants to know where they can get theirs!

The only places that sell them in Georgia are in the Atlanta area, but you can head on over to their website to see if they are sold in your area: 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...