Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yesterday Was Cinco, Today Is Ses

The Cinco was totally uneventful! I think it just might be the first Cinco in over five years that I haven't totally gone buck wild with some 'rita's and giant beers!

It made me go find some pictures from Cinco 2006 of me in a porta potty with two other girls. Don't worry, I knew them. Amazing how flexible one can be when drunk and has to pee.





Then there was Cinco 2007:



AGAIN - three people in a porta potty



Krystal pouring a gigantic bucket of ice cold water on me. NOT FUNNY.







And then there was last year's Cinco, which you can read all about here. What a terrible one that was!

And this year...we bought Corona, I made sour cream cheesy burritos and we sat in Bobby's room and watched our shows. We are gonna have to make up for it next year. Or this weekend. Either one.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...