Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adult Speak

There are times in life when you are readily reminded that you are a young adult i.e. staying up partying until 4:30am. There are other times in life that readily remind you that you are an adult i.e. the pain I felt in my back and neck the day after staying up till 4:30am. The pain was a result of some headbanging that I felt so inclined to demonstrate. IDIOT.

Another example of how I know I am an adult:

I GOT A NEW VACUUM and I am SUPER excited about how much it...sucks!



Meet my new Bissell Pet Hair Eraser vacuum! Of course I call it my bizzle vac-izzle.

After killing my last Bissell just last week (R.I.P. the six years we had together were so clean and refreshing) I decided on another Bissell and let me just tell you bitches, they have got some bomb diggity ass vacuums out there these days!

I am still shooting for my Hoover F7452-900 Steam Vac All Terrain



one of these days, but I think the above vac will do until that day comes.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...