skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Funny E Photos
Friday, April 3, 2009
Where's Me?
If you want me you have to come and find me.
I won't make it too hard. I am at
Mama Dawg's place
.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
My Daughter Has a Penis!
See, that's not something you hear everyday! But I heard it from Brother Joseph today. Did I tell you guys that Joseph and Ana are havin...
Chuck Em Up!
If you aren't aware of Dooce by now, you are a very virgin blogger. Dooce is the Queen of Blogdom. QUEEN, bitches! One of the greatest ...
You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!
I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity. This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when...
Funnies
Upon randomly discussing, with Larkin, the lack of male escort service in the world, Larkin suggested we come up with one ourselves. I went ...
The Morning After
I swanee! Who ever the FUCK decided to do Beer Bust at Blaine’s on Thursdays needs to be castrated and kicked in the throat. I cannot say no...
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
I Can See Clearly Now...(Well, Not Yet)
I was watching "How It's Made" on TV the other day and they were showing how windshields are made. Interesting since I need to...
Popular Posts
Collective Soul - Dosage Tour - July 7, 2012
This past weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing my favorite band of all time - Collective Soul. I have been a mega super fan for de...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Tamanna Bhatia Sexy Midrif Sexy Stomach Hot Photos
Crazy Town Tattoo
Crazy Town Tattoo Picture :
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
Random Tuesdayness!
If you want sexy goodness all in your eye, BOOM: OK, not as good as or How about when I was searching for the above picture, I found this: T...
RIP Toby!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to Bobby's car, Toby, a 1995 Geo Prizm that has finally met his end. Toby kinda looks like this: Excep...
Part V - MD, DC, VA, GA!
Sunday morning, the day after the wedding and all night celebration, the newly wed coupled (wisely) decided on hosting a breakfast buffet. S...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
▼
April
Put On Your Big Girl/Boy Pants, You Might Get Offe...
My Boo Boo
Pictures!
Weekend Review!
OK, FINE.
Friday! Holla!
Why Our Work Manual Is Funny
Treasure Hunt!
Mundane Monday
Everybody Does It!
Diabolical Plan: Mother/Daughter Team
Well Look What We Have Here!
Here I Go, Here I Go, Heeeerrreee I Go Again...
ENJOY!
Drug Years
Good Friday INDEED.
Camera Phone Thursday!
Regimen
Pollen Can Kiss My Snot
The Weekend Review
Where's Me?
I WON! I WON! BOOO-YAAAA!
April 1 - Who Started This Shit?
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January