Thursday, July 9, 2009

At Least It Wasn't The Kayak...

...but it also wasn't the 2010 GMC Sierra Hybrid.


I have been feverishly entering the Marlboro 100 Days of Flavor every. single. day. I think I may have missed three days when I was gone to Florida a couple weeks ago, but that has been the only exception!!

I was informed via e-mail that I won the Cuisinart Two to Go® Coffee Maker.


Just what I need...ANOTHER coffee maker! AWESOME! I have one at my desk that has been sitting and collecting dust for a year because I can't figure out how to work it. You would think it would be easy, but no, let me tell you, it is one of those stupid Senseo coffee makers and it takes a Ph D to operate.


Anyway, I am just glad I didn't win the kayak. Seriously, if I can't find a place for a coffee maker, where the hell am I going to put a 12 foot kayak.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...