Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This is All I Got

I swear I have an interesting life...I just don't have anything to write about lately! Mostly because I haven't been doing anything all that interesting, but I tell ya...some good times are ahead! Got the reunion coming up...then New Orleans where me and the M. Dawg are gonna paint the town red, purple, black and blue and then me and my crew are supposed to be heading to Key West to see my brother sometime in October...so, yeah, you just hold on, cause there are some good pictures and stories ahead!!

This morning on the news:


Water Spout just a little bit off of Tybee Island. Larkin blames Miley Cyrus (you know, since she is staying there all summer shooting a movie there) I blame global warming and Paula Deen.

But really, think of the fish. What a rude awakening THAT had to be. They are all just waking up for their morning swim (or the young ones are just getting in from being out all night) and they are all singing their favorite song, inspired by Finding Nemo - "Just keep swiming, just keep swimming..." and SLLLLUUURRRRRPPPP.

Suddenly they are flung a million feet in the air...all gasping and all "I can't breathe, I can't breathe" and then PLUNK. Right back in the ocean. Except it is on the ROUGH side where all the sharks and puffer fish live. Today is going to be an interesting day for some fish.

Good thing their memory span is short.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...