Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Brush, Brush, Brush, All Day Long, Brush, Brush, Brush, While I Sing This Song

How long have you been brushing your teeth?! My guess (and hope) is for QUITE SOME TIME.

There has never been a moment, in that small fraction of my day that I have in the morning, that I thought, "Damn, this shit is hard! I think I need some help! Am I pressing too hard? Do I switch sides now?"

I am only under the assumption that a massive amount of the population is with me on this.

But then I see this:

The Oral B Triumph™ with SmartGuide™ AKA You Dumb Shit You Just Spent $140.00 on a TOOTHBRUSH When We Sell Them For $1.00 Two Shelves Down

Their slogan is "So You Never Brush Alone". WTF? Were the psychologist of the world reporting a higher than number of depressed people because they had to brush alone?! Don't most people brush alone?

The Smart Guide helps you keep track of the recommended two minutes you should brush. Two minutes. Now, I have a tough time over about, say, 15 minutes, I am pretty much guaranteed to loose track of time then, but how fucking A.D.D. do you have to be that you don't know that it has been about 2 minutes? You need a $140 machine to tell you?!

This toothbrush will also let you know where to resume if you have paused in the middle of brushing. Again, two minutes here people, if you can't keep on track for two minutes of your day, without pausing, you are in for a seriously rough day.

I am just mystified by it all. Of course, that is not to say that if you went out and bought me one for Christmas I wouldn't use it. Shiiiiit. That things has more accessories than my motorcycle! I would be playing with that toothbrush for days...but please don't...I would have to call you a DUMBASS to your sweet lil face and that would break my heart...or make me laugh...one or the other.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...