Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a Slow Blog Day

Because I have nothing to post today, I am going to post another Meme...WHY? Because it is fun bitches!

OH, I do have to say that we went to the strip club this weekend and bought Bobby a lap dance from this fine young lady:



Bobby questioned his sexuality after that lil throw down. Hehe! Who wouldn't though, right?!?

I love me some Trinity! (We have a long history with Trinity, see blog post in January of 2007 and you can find various strip club stories from that point forward. Good times.)

So I am stealing this MeMe from Partly Cloudy who was expelled from this woman's uterus. Good peeps right there.

Onward...to...Meme...
______________________

Song that:

Reminds you of an ex-lover: "Hey Nineteen" by Steely Dan. Boy, there is such a history here and one day I might take the time to explain it...but let's just say that song was PERFECT for our relationship. Think age gap. Big one.

Reminds you of an ex-friend: Shiiiit, I ain't got no ex-friends. So a song that reminds me of all my not-so-close-but-we-still-love-each-other friends I pick "Rosa Parks" by OutKast. There was many a dancin to that song before our basketball games.

Makes you cry: "Nothing Compares" by Sinead O'Connor. Every. Fucking. Time. Such a heartbreaking song!

Makes you laugh: "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix Alot. You can't NOT laugh when you hear that one! "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" It is my motto actually.

You never want to hear again: Ohhh, I really had to think about this one, but I am gonna go for "We Like to Party" by Vengaboys. Yep, it is already in my head and I want it out...NOW.

Sums up your teenage years: "Back that Ass Up" by Juvenile OMG! I still love that song! It is going to be our anthem in the nursing home...I just know it!

You want to get married to: Ewww, yuk, marriage. I will get back to you on this one! :)

You like to wake up to: "Heavy" by Collective Soul. If that doesn't get your ass moving, I don't know what will.

You like out of your parents' collection: All the Pink Floyd albums. Did you know that I JUST found out that those albums belonged to my MOTHER?! I thought they were Dad's the whole time! I have recently put together that my Mother was a pot head! The woman taught me how to tye dye shirts and make hemp bracelets for the love of baby unicorns! It wasn't until the Pink Floyd album information that I put it all together though. WHAT?! I'm slow, OK!

Wouldn't know about if it weren't for a friend: "American Boy" by Estelle ft. Kanye West. I would like to give a shout out to Magan for sending that one my way. I freakin LOVE IT!

You want at your funeral: "Shoop" by Salt-N-Pepa. Hands down the best rap/sing along song in the WORLD. If you don't believe me, come check me out at karaoke sometime. I will show you the wonderment of that song!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...