Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In The South

In the South, we like to fuck with people. If we find out you are from up north (damn Yankees) then we throw on some extra southern drawl for ya. We learned it from the weather.

I spent the better part of this month going back and forth to my winter/summer bin taking in and out clothes. You can see why here (I even underlined the insanity):


On the very first day of the month, it was a lovely 70 degrees...then BOOM! Like that, 54 the next day. Then it was steady for about a week and I was getting all used to it and then comes the 15th with the LOWEST TEMPERATURE OF THE MONTH and look what happened the next day: 67 degrees. 20 degrees to 67. The next day after that: 70.

And that is how southern weather fucks with you. Makes you scream out in 20 degree misery only to have you apologizing whole heartedly the very next day.

All of this was actually just to gloat about New Years Eve and New Years Day this year. The beginning of this week has made me :(


But if you need me on New Years Eve I will be down at Tybee Island, drinking, watching fireworks and shoveling sand. Not snow. HA! BOO YA!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...