Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Courses to Fix (or Improve) Life

The rules are as follows:

Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. (If only it were that simple!)

It's more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you'd also like to take.

Tag five other people.

1) GET KRYSTAL TO PICK UP HER CLOTHES...OK, OK I THROW MINE ON THE FLOOR TOO.

I still insist that I am the cleanest person I have ever lived with. I hate clutter and I like things to smell really fresh and clean and not like ferret shit or cat shit or any kind of shit for that matter. I also have to say that I follow suit alot...so say that things start going downhill and the clothes start piling up on the floor...well, then my clothes slowly start piling up on the floor too. Actually, I blame the clothes. They are naturally attracted to other clothes, so if the other clothes are on the floor and not in the dresser then that is where they naturally go. Now that I think about it, I bet they all crawl out of my dresser when I am asleep. Ah ha! I all makes so much sense now!

2) HOW TO OVERCOME A BAD CASE OF THE "I DON'T WANNAS"

This has more to do with doing things that other people want to do. Like ride the motorcycle. For some reason this is a big chore for me, though once you get me out and on it you almost can't get me off of it! Krystal just got her new bike, and poor thing, I have only ridden with her maybe three times. I suck. So I am going to work on that! Just not during the winter. After it gets back into the 70's during the day, THEN I will work on this!

3) NOT BE SO FUCKING GRUMPY IN THE MORNING

God I am a bad morning person. I think I will blame it on my Mother. Yeah, I like that. I tend to snap at the ones I love in the morning and it just isn't fair, especially if they just happen to be very (annoyingly) perky in the morning (KRYSTAL)

4) STOP BLAMING OTHER THINGS FOR MY OBVIOUS FAULTS

As seen in the last three items, I mostly blame other people or instances for my obvious problem. So far the count is Krystal - 2 and my Mother - 1. So, lets try this over again...

How about I clean up my clothes as so that when there are clothes on the floor I can be all righteous and stuff and point out that all of my clothes are where they are supposed to be! Oh that sounds like FUN!

Dress up in my leathers and get on that damn bike and go somewhere. It will ALMOST kill me to ride in below 70 degree weather, but I guess I will survive.

My Mother is crazy and that is just how it is going to be for me too. I may as well get used to it. Her blood sears through my veins...I can't get away from the crazy factor. I must embrace it and be one with it.

5) LEARN TO PLAY THE DRUMS

I could add alot under this here #5 - mainly because playing the drums is on my list of things to do in life...along with learning to fly a plane, going bungee jumping (already went sky diving), seeing some of the great wonders of the world, learn to read music, sing in a band, make a million dollars and/or know someone who has made a million dollars, pay my parents back all the money I owe them, become debt free (will be in about three years according to my new financial plan I am on...one year down, three to go), go to New York for Christmas one day, go on a cruise, get more tattoos, get my nose pierced...oh how the list goes on...

But I think I will start with learning how to play drums first...

I will tag later...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...