Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas List - The First 5

It is high time I post my Christmas list.

1. Answer Me Jesus



There is nothing more sacrilegious than a pink, 11 inch tall, magic 8 ball in the shape of Jesus. I LOVE IT! My favorite answer is "I died for this?"


2. Absinthe



I wanna see the green fairy tooooo!!! I feel certain that this bottle of Absinthe would correlate fantastically with Answer Me Jesus.

3. Ski Mittens Made For Smokers



Ever been on the ski lift or just skiing your lil heart out down a mountain and thought, "Damn, sure do need a smoke!" Well, ladies and gentlemenses, your answer is here! Talk about habit.

4. USB Pole Dancer



I feel certain my life wouldn't be the same after you get me this gift. I never have enough USB ports for everything I want to plug into my computer, but I will make an exception for this. Why can't I think of things like this and make a few bucks?!?

In lieu of the USB Pole Dancer, I will accept this as well:

USB Humping Dog




5. A Glow In The Dark Kitty



No really, I insist!! I want this in place of the hairless one. This is amazing! How often do you wish your animals would glow?! The answer is: All the Effin Time!!! I don't think I would be able to resist taking my cat to the club...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...