skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Funny E Photos
Thursday, December 20, 2007
In Honor Of...
In honor of
Office Mate
posting that very hilarious sign...I found a few more that made me laugh oh so much:
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!
I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity. This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when...
My Daughter Has a Penis!
See, that's not something you hear everyday! But I heard it from Brother Joseph today. Did I tell you guys that Joseph and Ana are havin...
Chuck Em Up!
If you aren't aware of Dooce by now, you are a very virgin blogger. Dooce is the Queen of Blogdom. QUEEN, bitches! One of the greatest ...
The Morning After
I swanee! Who ever the FUCK decided to do Beer Bust at Blaine’s on Thursdays needs to be castrated and kicked in the throat. I cannot say no...
I Have A Semi-Mostly Famous Cousin!
I don't think I have ever told you guys about my awesomely awesome cousin, Kristi. She is the second cousin I ever had in my life (not m...
Double Post, Can I Get A Wha Wha!!
These were some motivational posters that I got in an e-mail that TOTALLY cracked me up. If you are easily offended then...well, what the fu...
RIP Toby!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to Bobby's car, Toby, a 1995 Geo Prizm that has finally met his end. Toby kinda looks like this: Excep...
Popular Posts
Collective Soul - Dosage Tour - July 7, 2012
This past weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing my favorite band of all time - Collective Soul. I have been a mega super fan for de...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
Tamanna Bhatia Sexy Midrif Sexy Stomach Hot Photos
You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!
I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity. This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when...
Crazy Town Tattoo
Crazy Town Tattoo Picture :
RIP Toby!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to Bobby's car, Toby, a 1995 Geo Prizm that has finally met his end. Toby kinda looks like this: Excep...
Part V - MD, DC, VA, GA!
Sunday morning, the day after the wedding and all night celebration, the newly wed coupled (wisely) decided on hosting a breakfast buffet. S...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2007
▼
December
Happy New Year!!
My Merry Christmas!
In Honor Of...
Excess
Ah, Children!
Christmas List - The First 5
Sunday Night Bar Adventures
Brush, Brush, Brush, All Day Long, Brush, Brush, B...
Weekend Update!
Give Give Give
¿Me pregunto qué porn suena como en español?
Lots to Post About Today...
Imaginary People and Yacking
Courses to Fix (or Improve) Life
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January