Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!

2008 is upon us… I can't believe it! I was trying to think about what to blog about and I thought I would look back at my past blogs for the year to find out what I did. Most of my adventures run together and I can't believe that some of them happened a year ago! They seem like yesterday…

Here is the run down of great things (and sometimes not so great) that happened to me in 2007:

I went to a strip club for the first time.

My friends, Brian, Christine and Justin moved down to Savannah.

Moved to a new place within Savannah.

I sold my house.

I saw many friends from back in the day: most memorable has been Jenny (and husband John), Holly (and husband Seth) and Heather (and husband Gary) and all their respective children. Hanging out with J. Wood here in Savannah and in Macon! Good times there! And seeing good friends like Casey and her husband play in their band Paris Luna.

Went to a wedding. (Steph)

Went to a baby shower. (Holly)

Met new people. (Linds, Grayson, Leslie…)

My car got towed.

Met a celebrity. (Miss J from America's Next Top Model)

Started singing karaoke a lot!

Got pulled over and asked to take a breathalyzer.

Played Cranium with friends.

Played in a Guitar Hero tournament.

Had some GREAT beach days with all the friends!

I know there were many other fun and great things that happened, most of them small, yet they made such a difference in how much fun I had this year! I am wishing you ALL at great 2008!!!

I can't wait to see what happens next year!

I love you all!

Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...