Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello Detroit! We Are Audible Exasperations!

OMG! I just love me some Rock Band. I can’t get enough of it. I think I sang Creep and Black Hole Sun no less than 4 times each last night. (clicky for bigger pixies)

(I also finally figured out how to make them open in their own window, so now you don't have to click the back button...or worry about closing out of the page, like I always do!)



Krystal is a Rock Band drummer extraordinaire.



Bobby is up and coming on those drums too! Did great for his first time!



In addition to singing, I also enjoy a bit of the ol’ Giiiii-tar.



I am not lying when I say we were so da bomb.com last night! Word.







See- this is what I have been telling you guys: Random Boob Grab. So typical.



And I cannot quit laughing at Bobby in the background of this picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...