Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just Another Random Evening!

After enjoying a plethora of yummy blue drinks, three yummy shots and about 5 beers at The Dawg House last night, we decided to pose with a giant UGA. In order to grasp the hilarity, you really need to have a good view of some of these facial expressions, so click to make bigger.



I cannot believe they put such detail into this statue!



Bobby kisses! Awwwwwwww



Rodeo UGA



America's Next Top Model pose for sure.



Posing? Sleeping?



I am an ear licker...what can I say?



I needed help with my dismount



When you gotta go, you gotta go!



Krystal humping poor UGA



Ride that dawgy dawgy







America's Next Top Model pose



The dismount. Bobby's expression in this picture has had me laughing all morning!



I cannot stress enough how important it is to have a camera with you at all times!

I also want to give a shout out to Bun Bun (aka - Sandra Bullock aka - Amy)



for being the most awesome bartender in the world and allowing me to order my drinks by color instead of by name! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...