skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Funny E Photos
Thursday, December 3, 2009
More Fancy Photos
I am really trying to get a cool picture of this mirror...not quite what I am going for yet.
Sunglasses are a staple in my life
That is my reflection on the left.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
That Time of Year
So it is that time of year again when money starts getting tight and Cup O' Noodles and Chef Boyardee (and massive amounts of heartburn)...
Do you see what I see?
People! Do you see what I see in this picture...BESIDES Krystal's butt?!?! Sushi right next to the strip club...REALLY...how much more P...
Our New Years Party!
We made it! 2008 is upon us. I called down to Tybee Island to find out if they, by chance, had any more rooms available. I got the last room...
Mundane Monday
I soooo had something to blog about from this weekend, but now I have forgotten. In the work world some changes have occured. Larkin has now...
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
Entertainment
One of my simple entertainments in life is perusing our local Sheriff Office's mug shots . Sadly, we do see a lot of our friends on ther...
Avenues galore for Karthika
Her first tryst with Tamil films was a roaring success. Starring opposite Jeeva in K.V Anand 's ' Ko ', Karthika Nair ...
Camera Phone Blog
I love takin me some pictures. I think, as humans, we are quite visual and are in need of visual aides from time to time. For instance...I ...
Asian Women Sexy with Butterfly Tattoo on Belly
Asian Women Sexy with Butterfly Tattoo on Belly
What did YOU do this weekend?
So let me tell you about my weekend… I was kidnapped. Friday, around 2:00 my insanely sick girlfriend comes to my work. She was up until aro...
Popular Posts
Collective Soul - Dosage Tour - July 7, 2012
This past weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing my favorite band of all time - Collective Soul. I have been a mega super fan for de...
Crazy Town Tattoo
Crazy Town Tattoo Picture :
Tamanna Bhatia Sexy Midrif Sexy Stomach Hot Photos
Random Tuesdayness!
If you want sexy goodness all in your eye, BOOM: OK, not as good as or How about when I was searching for the above picture, I found this: T...
Oh Yeah. He Dead.
There are certain things that are certain in life. Death is one of them. As I have lived I have become aware that different cultures deal wi...
General Ramblings
Last Thursday I totally bowled a 174 AND I got my first Turkey. For those that don't bowl that is when you get three strikes in a row! A...
D'angelo Tattoo
D'angelo Tattoos Picture :
Slash Tattoo
Slash Tattoo Picture :
Visitors!
I mentioned a few posts back about meeting our friends, Rob and Karmen, from Belgium. We met at The Longbrach, always home of fantastic mull...
St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
As you should know by now, St. Patrick’s Day in Savannah is a HUGE ordeal! I personally look forward to it every year! There is no other day...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2009
▼
December
New Cult
Christmas Rundown!
Christmas Box from Mom
Wordless Wednesday - Bar Poses
Merry Chrima!
Christmas Day...
The See Me Rollin...
A Story About How Great Xanax Is...
Wordless Wednesday
Express to Jess: First Edition
Heeeyyy, What's That Button Do...
Gonna Try This New Thing...
Utterly Awesome!
Have You Found Jesus Yet?
Let Us Interview, Shall We?
Disturbing Celebrity
So Many Questions
More Fancy Photos
Get Your Boards Out!
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January