Monday, December 14, 2009

Heeeyyy, What's That Button Do...

I am collecting and answer questions from Friday's post. You best be asking some questions if you wanna get in on this shiznit. Until then, gaze your eyes upon this:


I totally thought it was some kind of fancy baby changing station.


Last Thursday we were finishing up our beer rounds when I had the need eat...and pee. So I picked out some food at Parker's and then went and asked for the bathroom key...which is attached to a hubcap.

I get in the bathroom and see the above. I have discovered that my drunken state is not only prone to drunk text like a mo fo, it is also very curious! I totally put my hand in that shit and OMG.


You know how they have those turbo jet engine hand dryers? Well, this is kind like that except the wind comes in at an angle literally squeegeeing your hands dry, but without any physical contact with anything! Takes all of three seconds. Dry. Not a drop left.

And I see now that this device was made by Dyson. Isn't that guy just full of wonderment. Show off.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...