Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Cult

I have joined a new cult called Skype. Kat made me do it. We spent about 4 hours talking on that damn thing and it was just like she was here (or us there) the whole time!

Bobz and KK had to work late, so they didn't get home until around 8:00 (12:00a.m. Kat time) Then Larkin called and found out we were having webcam beer:30 and she decided to drop by. In the end I had about 5 Stella Artois, two Miller Lites and a whole pack of cigarettes.

It was a great party. You should have been there. We discussed ALL sorts of things...from church to weather and pretty much solved the worlds problems.

I am going to invite you to join our cult. To show my support I am going ASAP to purchase a new webcam. In case you are wondering I am getting the Logitech - WebCam Pro9000. You know it has to be good when it has the word "pro" and a large number in it.

My Skype name is Squeetthang.

Send me yours, or just ring in or whatever and we will commence the party.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...