Friday, December 4, 2009

So Many Questions

As with most things in life, when I have a question, I turn to the internet.

The other morning I was stepping out of the shower and noticed that Miss. Pretty needed some lawn maintenance. (WHAT! We are friends! And besides, it is winter time...you ladies know how it goes in the winter!) Then my mind started wondering. Why, oh WHY are pubes ALWAYS curly, no matter what kind of hair you have on top of your head? I have always told people that my head hair is "1970's Cher straight"


But back to pubic hair. So, I tried to look it up. I didn't get very good answers. What I did get was some STRANGE, VERY STRANGE search results from Google.


Go ahead, click on it.

PHP. Sounds like a drug. Or a cult. Either way, I am totally in.

Pubic Hair Styles Pictures. I don't even know where to go with this one. I was too frightened to click the link.

Why does Pubic Hair Get Everywhere. Mine mainly stays where it is supposed to. I mean, sure, you have your typical hair shedding in the shower, but that goes for your head hair too. I wonder what kind of problems this person was having!?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...