Monday, November 10, 2008

Bobby's 30th Birthday Party!

Happy mutha effin Birthday Bobby! We did it up RIGHT, SON!

So we had a GREAT turn out! I would say a good 50 people showed up, progressively, throughout the night.

We know it was a great party because of these things:

1. There were kegs stands
2. There was nudity
3. The cops came by…TWICE
4. There was puking (by two of the guests)
5. There was passing out

Let me start off by saying the kegs are very tempermental creatures.



Krystal used proper precaution when tapping the keg.





After such was done, I decided to de-foam it, but not understanding the nozzle was actually de-flicted and ended up spraying it all over me...which, naturally, was hilarious.





We hooked up the house with some decorations





Took some photo ops with some of the finest friends anyone could ask for













We did a shit-ton of dancing too!















Flashed people (hey, at least I had my good bra on!)





Took a few self portraits











And maybe only got thiiisssss drunk



SO, Punk Rock Dad had a challenge for us. We were able to succeed, but only halfway. I give you the reason why…we were already wasted when we started doing keg stands, therefore our ability to hold ourselves up with one hand was nixed. Unless of course we wanted to fall off the porch, which I was not up for…but all the same. We do have these boob grabbing pictures for you:





It was a helluva time! I wish everyone could have been there...twas a good throw down!

So last thing to say is HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, BOBBY!! WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...