Sunday, November 16, 2008

MeMe!

Ohhh it's just like MySpace surveys! Which I love...but since most of you aren't on my MySpace (but you totally can be if you ask nicely) then I will post what you blogger folks are calling a Meme...(stolen from Why Are You Stalking Me)

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? I do! But here we spell it bleu, am I wrong in this? Do others not spell it like that? Is it a Southern thing? OMG! We can't spell!?!

2. Favorite late night snack? I am not much of a snacker...but if I HAD to choose it is cereal OR chips and salsa

3. Do you own a gun? Not at this moment, but had guns growing up in my parents house. Southern girl!

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? White Chocolate Iced Mocha

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. I got used to it at about 6 months old I would imagine

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Are you kidding?? I love those lil fuckers! Put them in your mac and cheese and you have a completely different meal! It is amazing!

7. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. I LOVE coffee!

9. Can you do push-ups? Maybe one.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I am gonna have to say hoop earrings.

11. Favorite hobby? Riding the motorcycle



12. Do you have A.D.D.? I certainly blame A.D.D. for my not so stellar moments, but I am not sure that I actually have it.

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? My pride.

14. The last disease you contracted? Does an eye sty count? That lil shit hurt!

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. This movie has a great soundtrack (You've Got Mail), I need to go and start some laundry, It sure is cold in this house

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, water and beer

17. Current worry right now? Financial shit

18. Current hate right now? Spending money on toilet paper and tampons. Very necessary, but so unnecessary that they cost so much.

19. Favorite place to be? With friends

20. How did you ring in the New Year? At the Tybee beach, drinking with friends, singing karaoke, watch Brian steal a pizza, watching Krystal steal a bike and watching Krystal and Larkin run through the sprinklers at the hotel. Can't wait till this year!

21. Like to travel? I LOVE IT!

22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: Gawd, who knows.

23. Do you own slippers? Yep

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black Miller Lite shirt

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, I like those t-shirt kind much better.

26. Can you whistle? Totally

27. Favorite singer/band? Ed Roland of Collective Soul...der!

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? Oh God no! Do they smoke, drink or have bars there? I didn't think so...so hells to the naw.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't do much of anything in the morning. I am on auto-pilot.

30. Favorite girl’s names? MacKenzie

31. Favorite boy’s name? Corbin

32. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Rachelle talking about her terrible Saturday night

34. Like your job? I LOVE my job.

36. Do you love where you live? I LOVE where I live.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Four, but only three are in use

38. Who is your loudest friend? Magan (Hi Magan! LOVE YOU! MEAN IT!)

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? I just hang with the folks on the road...but if it is open road I tend to go a little over

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Oh gawd...get in line! Who doesn't!

41. What is your favorite book? I am reading Marley and Me right now and it is pretty good, but my favorite book is Lamb by Christopher Moore. Go get it. NOW.

42. What is your favorite candy? Chewy Runts.

43. Favorite Sports Team? I love me some Patriots.

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? I was watching Lock-up: Raw. I love that show!

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? WOW! I slept till 12:00 and I didn't even go out last night!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...