Thursday, October 11, 2007

Conundrum

Hello you fine folks...I have a conundrum.

The car is going shitty on me.

For about a month now it has randomly cut off when I am coming to a stop. I have a black, 2000 Mazda Protege LX, 120K miles, with a really awesome sound system...not that that has anything to do with the price of tea in China...I just like to throw that out at times.

Anyway, I have had the mass air flow sensor replaced, some carbon build up cleaned out of some place where carbon builds up and all in all about $500 worth of work done on it in the last month. I am out of money.

I took it BACK to the shop this morning (3rd time in about two weeks) and the computer read that there was a misfire. Well NO SHIT! I could have told you that. I was misfiring like a motherfucker on the corner of Skidaway and Montgomery Cross Roads in the middle of rush hour traffic yesterday. A cop had to push me off the road into a parking lot. **uncomfortable**
Anyway, the computer won't tell the folks down at the car fixin place exactly what misfired. So they took my car out today...hooked up to the computer, drove it allllll over town...and OF COURSE it doesn't do it. So now they tell me that they can't figure out what is wrong.

I called the Mazda place...they want $116 just for me to drive into their garage *TYPICAL*.

SO, if you know what the problem might be...holla atcha girl!

In the meantime I am looking into getting a fabulous lil scooter!

I found this one. BAD ASS! Ape hangers and all!

I have always wanted a Vespa, but for as much as they cost I could have another car!

So I am considering just a beat up, shitty, high pitched (nnnnnniiinnininininiininini) one that costs less than $200. Might look something like this though.

Deb suggested I should get a Segway and hope that I have better luck than the President. I could pimp that thing tight though. Mountain Climbing. Get me some bad ass wheel covers. Put some chrome on that shit. Or ride it on my Navy battleship. The options are endless with these things.

I would like to note that I am a very cool biker chick normally. I actually own this beautiful machine here, but it is entirely too bulky and too much of a pain in the ass to be uncovering it everyday just to take it three blocks down the road to work and back. Plus it messes up my hair. Just wanted to make sure my coolness factor was not at risk.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...