Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Right Back Atcha!

See this is the kind of thing I am talking about.

Mental instability due to menopause and having no teeth.

People, listen to me...she is falling apart. I was willing to look past the fact that she has no teeth, but really, resorting to throwing objects at the back of my head while I diligently WORK? Have we really digressed to the games of 3rd graders.

In short: Yes, we have. And boy are we having fun.

I fully anticipate that by the birth of her grandchild(ren) her bladder will have started falling out. AKA a prolapsed bladder. You can do some reading on that here. As you will notate at the bottom of the reading is specifically says: "Prolapsed bladders are commonly associated with menopause"

It is only a matter of time before she will be throwing her bladder at me too. (which is what I assumed has happened to this guy)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...