Monday, March 14, 2011

Short Snippits

This weekend was a nice, relaxing weekend.

Friday night we went over to the Harley Davidson store to watch Bobz cousin, Joni, compete to be Miss Harley Davidson 2011...she didn't win, but it was fun to see the ladies strut their stuff on stage!

Saturday night we hosted some Beer Pong at our place. It was a small gathering, but we ended up staying up till 2:00am...scratch that, 3:00am because NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME! I guess I should watch the news more. Or maybe my friends should tell me these things!!

Sunday we went to see a play called The Mikado. It is a comedy and a musical...and I loved it! It is always fun to go to plays and especially fun to see our local talent!

Is everyone familiar with what this pattern/style is called:


I can tell you it isn't called "Dogs Teeth", which is what Krystal came up with when trying to describe this pattern. I thought I was going to fall off the couch laughing!

I promise to have more entertainment in my posts this week...it is, AFTER ALL, St. Pattys Day week!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...