Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's War Biznitch!

So, everyone here knows about Office Mate, right?

She has been threatening me with divorce. APPARENTLY she is in loooooovveeee (blah!)(*puke*)(ack!) with ANOTHER "J" named person.

I have to say, the thoughts of her leaving has me wondering where my life will be heading. For instance, she was gone last week...sick apparently (WHATEVER)...and I talked to her chair non-stop. (It never answered back)

Who will I talk to? Who will I make fun of? Who will I educate about life, lesbians and sushi?

Basically she sucks and I hate her now.

I am flipping her off, but she can't see me cause her back is turned. Muhahahahaha!

Just kidding Deb ol' gal, I love ya...in that very "I don't want to have sex with you though" kinda way. A hug will do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...