Monday, March 28, 2011

I Gotcha Bail!

The Bobz was looking for "Balloons" the other day in the phone book and came across this ad under "Bail":


Yes. What the fuck, What the Hell, WHY?!? and REALLY!?! were all words we used.

I can see what she is trying to do here...


But let's face it, that look doesn't even work for BETH. Beth THINKS it works for her, and I guess, if I thought about it, I am not sure what other look Beth COULD have, but duplicating, replicating or copying it...NOT AWESOME.

We went and looked up ads for this lady in past phone books and found this:


My first thoughts were, "Damn, girlfriend got a hold of some cheeseburgers!"

Still, the ad is only a few words off from being a hooker ad...which probably appeals to most people who need bonds. Hummm, well done bail bond hooker lady, well done.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...