Friday, October 9, 2009

Weekend Line Up!


Cheesy chicken convenient store burritos. Never cease to amaze me. SO GOOD.

Yes, I really like salsa. I do a little computer repair on the side and rarely have I ever taken money. Your first instinct is that I barter for beer, which is true, but I have recently obtained a client who makes his own salsa. I briefly contemplated putting together a virus that would run every 90 days so he would have to bring his computer back to me and I could get my salsa refill. Then I decided it would probably work just as well if I just ASKED for some salsa every 90 days. Whatever.

SO! Weekend line up!

Tonight I am heading down to Tybee Island to enjoy the beginning of Pirate Fest! It is a most excellent time of year when adults and kids alike all dress as pirates and "terrorize" the streets of Tybee Island! On Saturday The Marshall Tucker Band will be giving a most excellent performance! I LOVE The Marshall Tucker Band!

Also on Saturday, before attending the concert, I will be cheering on the Savannah Derby Devils, my girl , Mt. KillaJamma - 6'1, supporting breast cancer awareness and the demise of brest cancer. They are going to kick some ass and really, there is nothing more enteretaining than roller derby.

This is Mt. KillaJamma - 6'1, aka Stephanie.


She rocks. She CAN and WILL kick your ass. She really is 6'1".

OK, so that is the weekend line up so far! You never know what will fill in the gaps, but if I had to guess it will have something to do with laying in bed/watching TV/drinking beer and laughing. Or all the above.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...