Friday, October 23, 2009

Night Out With Kat!

I've been through worse hangovers...

Well, that is what I keep telling myself anyway! However, it was TOTALLY worth it! Kat came to visit us!!!


Michelle (Mitzy), Kat and Larkin

Oh yeah, bitches! Tore up from the floor up! That is how Savannah was last night!

At one point in time there were four cameras going at once, so I know there are some HILARIOUS pictures to peep from all the other cameras. My ability to take pictures ceased around 11:00, but my ability to sing Fergalicious was right on.

I had my hair pulled back and a white bra on under a black shirt. Made for some odd pictures of me, but everyone else looks great!!! Hey, at least I was wearing a bra.

I first met Kat when she came to pick me up at work at 5:00 yesterday. I knew I loved her from the beginning because she didn't make me walk home from work. AMAZING! Secondly, she loves her Miller Lite as well. GODESS! Thirdly, Bobby and Kat have amazing musical identicalness. As Kat said, "Bobby is my brother in musical heaven"

SO, we left the house around 8:00 because SOME people (LARKIN and PAUL) were running behind. We FINALLY found a parking place, which said parking place may or may not have been illegal, and walked over to The Bar Bar where my girl, Christine, works. She made us all a round of shots and served us up with some righteous beer.

This is Bobby and Kat taking a normal picture


This is Bobby and Kat after they decided they didn't like their chins in the previous picture. Tards.


Kat, Larkin and Me at The Bar Bar


After The Bar Bar we made our way down to River Street to enjoy the view and to show Kat the "echo circle". Hopefully she enjoyed that, but I am sure she will post about it later, so you can hear from her.

After River Street, we made our way back up and went to Bay Street Blues. This is the place where you can write on the wall and where some of you have your name...Kat found her spot on the wall and we also made some new ones...she has those pictures, so again, bug her to post.

After writing up the walls we finally made our way to Blaine's! You know the place...lots of gay men, $10 all you can drink beer and karaoke. Yes, I talk about it alot.

I know the question is burning...did Kat sing?!? No, the twat waffle wuss gutter slut of a whore did not. That's right, I said it.


We tried, mostly unsuccessfully, to take self portrait group pictures. Arms can only reach out so long, ya know, so most of our shots looked like this:




It was GREAT to finally meet one of my blog peeps...I am totally looking forward to doing this again soon! MAW has mentioned that they might stop by in April and I am still waiting on Mama Dawg...she has had some silly excuses like "I have a job" and "I got a kid, ya wench!" And to that, I can say nothing, but I can say that we had a freakin BLAST...just like I knew we would!!! Thanks Kat for taking the time to come and visit!!!


(Ignore Krystal's hand and the retardedness of that gesture.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...