Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Moment I Have Been Waiting For...

As some of you may remember, or not, if you have an extreme case of envy, or perhaps you didn't read that day, either/or, I won a MAJOR award from MAW a few weeks ago.

I received it in the mail yesterday. Oh. Emmmmm. GEEEEEE! But first...a back story...

Since the death of Bobby's car a few months ago, I have been walking to work and letting him take my car, so it isn't uncommon for me to walk home for lunch and usually by the time I make it home for lunch the mail has run.

Yesterday was no exception!! I peeped the mail and noticed that my winnings had arriven!

Because I had alot of coffee yesterday morning, it was necessary for me to take my winnings to the pee portal with me. So there I was, getting rid of the morning brew and opening my mail, when I peeped this:


Thank bajezus that I was already on the pot because I would have peed myself! The detail! The amazing translation! It is beyond words!

Thanks MAW! I LOVE IT!! I can't wait to get it framed!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...