Friday, August 21, 2009

MAJORLY AWARDED!!

I got this here award from Dawg and LilliGirl!


Makes this girl feel SPECIAL!! Thank you gals!

There are three rules for this award (I know, WTF?!?):
First, link back to the person who gave you the award
Next, give the award to 10 other bloggers.

1) Jeryln - This is Capt Dumbass' Mom. She needs an award JUST for that.
2) Jes (with one s) - I swear we are twins. Except the whole organic thing, but I would totally eat it if she was cooking it for me!
3) Butch Boo - Cute dogs, motorcycles and beautiful vacations. Need I say more?
4) Michelle - Uhhh, cause she is a gutter slut and I lurve her!
5) Larkin - She is my homeslice! And I lurve her too!
6) Tina's Jess - Going through some major changes in life and I have nothing but admiration for him!
7) MAW at Unmitigated - Yankee, loves sports, likes to scrap book, lives in a state that is shaped like a mitten...all fine reasons to receive this award!
8) Jim - Married to MAW, has recently decided to start blogging and we are all thankful for it!
9) Sunshine - Needs some more awards for her spot! Looks like this is going to be a good addition to blog land!
10) Pearl - Seriously hilarious! Beer, cigs and random thoughts! Soul sisters, we are!

Third, list 10 honest things about yourself.

1) I love tattoos! And piercings!
2) I never did drugs or drank in high school.
3) I have never shared with my family my sexual preference.
4) I really, really hate having a stuffy nose.
5) Other peoples chewed up gum grosses me out. To the point of gagging.
6) I am the oldest of three. Six years older than the middle and eight years older than the youngest.
7) I could eat Mexican food every day.
8) I watch Cops and Worlds Crazy/Scariest/Weirdest Police Chases All. The. Time.
9) Collective Soul is my favorite band. New album dropping August 25th (PLUG!)
10) I plan on going to see Collective Soul September 5th in Atlanta. FREE CONCERT! Drivin N Cryin is opening for them. AWESOME!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...