skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Funny E Photos
Friday, September 9, 2011
Almost Done!
My brother's baby boy, William, aka Icky, is almost done cooking! Due date is in three weeks, but since he is almost at 8lbs already, I see him coming a bit sooner!
I know Ana is ready!!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
My Daughter Has a Penis!
See, that's not something you hear everyday! But I heard it from Brother Joseph today. Did I tell you guys that Joseph and Ana are havin...
Chuck Em Up!
If you aren't aware of Dooce by now, you are a very virgin blogger. Dooce is the Queen of Blogdom. QUEEN, bitches! One of the greatest ...
You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!
I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity. This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when...
Funnies
Upon randomly discussing, with Larkin, the lack of male escort service in the world, Larkin suggested we come up with one ourselves. I went ...
The Morning After
I swanee! Who ever the FUCK decided to do Beer Bust at Blaine’s on Thursdays needs to be castrated and kicked in the throat. I cannot say no...
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
I Can See Clearly Now...(Well, Not Yet)
I was watching "How It's Made" on TV the other day and they were showing how windshields are made. Interesting since I need to...
Popular Posts
Collective Soul - Dosage Tour - July 7, 2012
This past weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing my favorite band of all time - Collective Soul. I have been a mega super fan for de...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
Tamanna Bhatia Sexy Midrif Sexy Stomach Hot Photos
Crazy Town Tattoo
Crazy Town Tattoo Picture :
RIP Toby!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to Bobby's car, Toby, a 1995 Geo Prizm that has finally met his end. Toby kinda looks like this: Excep...
Part V - MD, DC, VA, GA!
Sunday morning, the day after the wedding and all night celebration, the newly wed coupled (wisely) decided on hosting a breakfast buffet. S...
Tattoo Designs - Kanji Symbols and What They Mean
Japanese Kanji symbols are very popular as tattoos as they are unique and they can convey a very personal and meaningful message in an artis...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
▼
September
Hello New Decade!!!
He Has Arivin!
Work Ride
Icky Day!
Almost Done!
Journey: Part III
Oddities
Journey Continuation
Blip
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January