Monday, March 23, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now...(Well, Not Yet)

I was watching "How It's Made" on TV the other day and they were showing how windshields are made. Interesting since I need to replace the windshield on the Mazdarati!



I called around for some quotes today and they range from $155.15 - $266.42. Kinda baffles me since these are all local shops. You would think they would keep the prices in the general area of each other.

Since I am poor, I will be going with the cheapest and hope for the best. I can only assume that they have a guarantee of some sort.

This will be the second time the windshield has been replaced in that poor car. Both windshields were victims of very tiny pebbles that hit at juuuussssttt the right spot; right on the edge where the windshield meets the rubber seal. Not such a strong point for windshields I have noticed.

Now I just have to find $155.15 somewhere...I think I will start with the couch.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...