Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tid Bits

I am pretty much out of things to blog about.

However, tonight I am going to see my favorite stripper friend who is going to be DJ'ing at club in Hilton Head, South Carolina. That might prompt some fun stories!

So, my little brother has had a helluva week. Honestly.

He got hit by a car. He was fine, the lady's windshield, not so much. He was walking, she ran a red light.

He was attacked by a small octopus. He killed it. It is hard to see, but it is hanging from a stick.



He was shipped off to Charleston, SC for training and was sat next to Payton Manning on the plane.



He was sprayed with MASE.



I would like to thank the inventor of camera phones as I would not have had the joy of these pictures...he failed on the car hitting thing, but I can only assume he was in a bit of shock so he is forgiven!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...