Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day ONE of...

Today is day one of my diet.

This diet is called the hCG diet. Krystal went on it about three months ago and during her first round she lost 18lbs. The first go round last 26 days. If I hadn't already seen Krystal go through it, I wouldn't believe it was possible for someone to stick to such a restrictive diet.

Let me share the scary numbers:

26 days (they made bad movies about that number) of the diet
500 calories a day
No Milk
No Sugar
NO DRINKING!!!

Yes, you heard it here folks. I will be going dry for 26 days.

I know my beer will miss me. I know I will miss my beer. But it will be totally worth it. I need to hack off about 20lbs and all will be well with the world.

I am at 156.4 right now and I need to be at 135.

I will try and post some pictures of progression...when I see some progression. Naturally I will be partially naked for your viewing pleasure!

BUT the good news about this diet is that you aren't hungry, even with the 500 calorie intake. In addition to the diet, you take supplements (B-12, Colloidal Silver...)along with the magic hormone called hGC, which, among other things, decreases hunger. I am doing this diet under doctor supervision, which, I believe, is the only way you can do this diet. Thank goodness my boss' parents are doctors!

You can read all about hGC here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...