Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh, Look! A Cat!

I am not sure where this blog is going to go, but I do need to share this with you:

Farrokh Bulsara

Do you know who that is?! That was Freddie Mercury's birth name. Crazy. The man was born on the Island of Zanzibar. Sweet.

Anyway, so there are moments in life that confuse me. Like this picture:



I am all like, "Oh that is a pretty cute chick right there" and then it turns out to be a boy named Bill. (lead singer in Tokio Hotel) Seriously. Confused. Can you imagine all the sexually confused people out there...lesbians thinking they are straight, straight guys thinking they are gay. How dare he go all David Bowie on our asses and confuse us with his androgynous ways.

I listened to a few of their tunes. Eh. I guess they are OK...but they didn't really tweak my musical interests...and I really like all kinds of music.

I love me some B Spears...Miss Thang has always had it goin on...I don't give a shit what you say. So there. Wanna fight about it?! Oh, speaking of fighting, Pink - "So What". Fabulous "let's get crunk" song.

New Years: will be spent on the beach. It is going to get down to 32 though. Not particularly excited about THAT, but who cares. Fireworks, beach, karaoke, beer, good friends. FUN.

OK, gotta go. Love ya, mean it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...