Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Review

I have a few weekend pictures to share! (As usual)

This weekend consisted of:

Friday night – Live Wire, Savannah Smiles (a dueling piano bar), Mercury Lounge and karaoke at Bay Street Blues.

Participants:

Paul and Larkin.

Brian, Justin, Shaun came from Statesboro (1 hour up the road) and also invited down their friend Viv (who actually lives in Savannah)

Live Wire pictures:

My redneck pose.



This may be fuzzy, but it makes me laugh...WTF?



I like this one because Larkin is trying to take an awesome self portrait and then you have us retards in the back, fucking it up, as usual.



Tard.



Demonically angelic!



Hand check!



Not really fond of this photo...I don't think either of us were ready for the picture.



Learning the way of the darts.



Savannah Smiles pics:

Elvis?



Larkin gets some smooches from yours truly!



Paul and Larkin



My tongue. Paul's head.



Singing or kissing...not sure which one.



We contemplated if this would fit in either mine or Larkin's purse. I want him.



One of the piano players.



My girls.



Seriously?



Cheese!



Mercury Lounge pics:

Justin, Krystal, Me



Justin and Viv



Brian!!



Bay Street Blues pics:

We only have two and they are both of me cleaning up Larkin's spilled beer. I am actually surprised that I didn't fall over.






Saturday night – The Distillery (new bar in town…very cool place) and Live Wire.

Participants:

Andy, Krystal and myself…and we soon joined up with Leslie and Mike.
While at Live Wire we ran into Angela, who is an Associate at my firm. GOOD TIMES. No pictures to prove it though...oh well.

P.S. It will be 78 degrees here on Christmas! We are going to have a Christmas picnic in the park. Sorry for all you that will be freezing. I might even go down to the beach! Christmas at the beach sounds lovely!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...