Thursday, December 18, 2008

Larkin's Birthday Celebration

I am a celebrator of the birthdays…I just love me a freakin birthday! It bothers me when people are like, “Oh, I am so old” or “No, I don’t want to celebrate my birthday, gaahhh”. We are here to celebrate life! Getting to that 365th day of becoming a year older is quite significant!

So yesterday was Larkin’s birthday. We went to the local pub and had us some beer and sang some karaoke! Naturally, we have many pictures to commemorate!

First, let us introduce all the players:

Beer



Birthday Girl



Bobby



Krystal



Magan



Me (and a ghost?)



Andy



Barry



Jenny



Christine and LJ



(not pictured, Robert and Beverly…they left early)

We sang and sang and sang and sang....























And danced and danced and danced...

I love how we both have the same "Woo" face here! Hilarious!



Backin dat azz up!



Break it on down, break it on down!













Group Pics:















Pics that make me giggle:







Two pounds of beef you say? (inside joke) and me doing my Kathy Griffin.



YEAH?



Always...the boob action.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...