Thursday, February 11, 2010

This Crazy Weather Thing...

So as to not be left out, Georgia has decided to join the rest of the country and we are going to have SNOW!

The Bobz and I were watching the news last night and our local forecast dude said we would be getting snow on Friday night/Saturday morning.

www.weather.com seems to have a different opinion.


The dark green is rain. The light green is snow and rain, the white is...snow. OK, so we are located right below the word Charleston. It is like the snow is fucking with us. I will snow juuuussssttt above you just to fuck with you.

And then the weather:


See, rain all day on Friday at 48 degrees with a low of 31, HOWEVER, on Saturday it is going to be SUNNY, with NO RAIN, but it is going to get down to 29, which, according to my calculations, would make snow, if only it was raining.

It appears, though a long and tough road it has been, that I will be getting my new car tomorrow. Still crossing my fingers. The IRS, on it's website and via telephone, have confirmed that I will be getting my monies tomorrow morning.

I will not hesitate to take her up to see some snow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...