skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Funny E Photos
Monday, February 1, 2010
You Want The Poof?! You Can't Handle The Poof!
This is for Magan, who is one of the cootermongers I work with, as she has been making fun of my Snooki Poof the last few days.
I am pretty sure The Snook has a few inches on me.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
My Daughter Has a Penis!
See, that's not something you hear everyday! But I heard it from Brother Joseph today. Did I tell you guys that Joseph and Ana are havin...
Chuck Em Up!
If you aren't aware of Dooce by now, you are a very virgin blogger. Dooce is the Queen of Blogdom. QUEEN, bitches! One of the greatest ...
The Morning After
I swanee! Who ever the FUCK decided to do Beer Bust at Blaine’s on Thursdays needs to be castrated and kicked in the throat. I cannot say no...
I Have A Semi-Mostly Famous Cousin!
I don't think I have ever told you guys about my awesomely awesome cousin, Kristi. She is the second cousin I ever had in my life (not m...
RIP Toby!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to Bobby's car, Toby, a 1995 Geo Prizm that has finally met his end. Toby kinda looks like this: Excep...
New Hairs!
Despite Kat's comment about me getting a perm: I obtained said perm this past weekend! And that is how we do a perm in the 2010's!
Body With a Sexy Tattoo Design
Tattoos, which are largely popular today can be an accessory to spice up one's looks. Women, in particular, are often closely associated...
Popular Posts
Collective Soul - Dosage Tour - July 7, 2012
This past weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing my favorite band of all time - Collective Soul. I have been a mega super fan for de...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
Tamanna Bhatia Sexy Midrif Sexy Stomach Hot Photos
Crazy Town Tattoo
Crazy Town Tattoo Picture :
RIP Toby!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to Bobby's car, Toby, a 1995 Geo Prizm that has finally met his end. Toby kinda looks like this: Excep...
Part V - MD, DC, VA, GA!
Sunday morning, the day after the wedding and all night celebration, the newly wed coupled (wisely) decided on hosting a breakfast buffet. S...
Tattoo Designs - Kanji Symbols and What They Mean
Japanese Kanji symbols are very popular as tattoos as they are unique and they can convey a very personal and meaningful message in an artis...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
▼
February
Family Daze
Where In The World...
B.R.B.
Goodbye My Love, Hello My New Love!
This Crazy Weather Thing...
Hold Me Back...
Not Patiently Waiting...
Hey Bitches!!!
You Want The Poof?! You Can't Handle The Poof!
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January