Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hey Bitches!!!

Sorry so long between posts. I have been under some stress here lately. However, it should all be gone in approximately 10 days. Why you ask? Oh, because I am going to be the new owner of THIS:




2010 Kia Soul +

I am going to sign the paperwork tonight. I am waiting on the almighty American government to hurry up with my tax return so I can put down my down payment; hence the 10 day waiting period.

I may get the car in black, but silver was what was decided on yesterday as that was the color they had in stock that I liked. However, in 10 days they may have a different selection.

As Larkin says, keep your cooter hairs crossed! I am always nervous about these things until the money is exchanged and keys are in hand. Here's to hoping nothing goes wrong between now and that time!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...