Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Family Daze

Remember the millions of photos that I told you that Mom took? Well, she sent me some. Of course she sends me the hilarious ones. Out of these photos she is actually having one canvased and framed, wanna guess which one?






Yep, gonna be the second to last one. I didn't know I looked THAT "special" when I laughed hard. Guess I will have a reminder of it every time I visit.

So Mom set up three different cameras at three different heights. Unfortuneatly, none of us knew which camera to look at, which explains the first picture where it appears we are all looking into the heavens (like the angels we are).

In the second one, Mom is doing her best to get back to her chair before the camera started...as you can see, she was unsuccessful. She has multiple photos just like this.

At some point in time, because things were just going so swell, Mom thought she would bring the dogs in. That is Dixie on the left, Slugnut on the right. GOOBERS. Please note that Ana is holding her and Joseph's dog, Skitz. Precious little thing too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...