Thursday, March 6, 2008

This is cracking me up...

Ok, so if you read The Office Mate's post you will understand the hilarity behind this.

All I can say is that Babelfish is the greatest thing to hit the internet...since...ever!

The chorus from Gin and Juice by Snoop Dogg

Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juiceLaid back [with my mind on my money and my money on my mind]

Translated to Russian:

Rollin вниз с улицы, indo smokin, sippin на джине и сока lay back [ с моим разумом на моей деньг и моей деньг на моем разуме

Translated back to English from Russian:

Rollin downward from the street, indo smokin, sippin on the gin also of juice lay back [ with my reason on my of den'g and my of den'g on my reason

MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...