Friday, March 7, 2008

In Follow Up.

I recently received a comment from Retro Girl about this post which reminded me that The Office Mate had requested a couple of months ago that I do a follow up.

To Retro: No, no response. I was understandably upset by this. I am at a loss as to why in the WORLD she wouldn't have time to answer. Eight kids? Please. I have four ferrets. And I party alot. I STILL have time to send things like pictures of the back of my head. But that is OK, I did find a hair cut I like:



(Please pay no attention to the explosive area I call a bedroom)

I will have you know that the most common hit I receive on my blog is for Jon and Kate Plus 8 haircut or Kate Gosselin's haircut. The Office Mate said that she gets alot of hits for Midget Strippers. That is another story though.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...