Monday, November 2, 2009

Name Dropping!

I never hesitate to name drop...ever. For instance, have I mentioned that Miley Cyrus was in Savannah for like the whole summer? And that right now, as you read, Robert Redford is shooting his new, film five blocks away, with Kevin Kline, James Mcavoy, Evan Rachel Wood and Alexis Bledel??!??

Here are pictures of those people:

Alexis Bledel


Evan Rachel Wood


James Mcavoy


Kevin Kline


And here are some actual pictures taken in Savannah while they have been shooting here:


The picture taken above is the exact location in which we stand for the St. Patrick's Day parade. Bobby also used to live catty corner to this house...and there is Robert, just hanging out.

The next three pictures were taken last week by one of my coworkers.

Cast

Robert Redford

Kevin Kline


One of these days I am going to go down there and take some pictures myself. They will be here till December, so I still have a little time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...